Marketing Services for Smaller Law Firms and Solo Attorneys
Kirsten is available to provide a wide variety of services tailored to a smaller law firm’s specific needs including:
- Serving as an on-site marketing department 1-2 days per week or as needed. Performing daily marketing activities including preparing proposals, presentations, seminars, newsletters, directory listings and sponsorships, collateral materials, web site, research, advertising and media relations.
- Developing and implementing practice group marketing plans, budgets and tracking results.
- Coaching individual attorneys on personal business development plans.
- Maximizing the use of law firm web sites to position and promote the firm and its attorneys, including redesigning and updating web sites.
- Conducting social media training, implement social media strategies and writing usage policies.
- Managing the production and dissemination of client newsletters, alerts and communications, as well as internal firm newsletters.
- Identifying and securing speaking and writing opportunities for attorneys.
- Implementing and managing Contact Relationship Management programs (CRM), including best practices for utilizing and maintaining contacts and lists.
- Coordinating events, seminars, webinars, client receptions and tradeshows.
- Preparing directory listings and nominations for Chambers USA, Super Lawyers, Law 360, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly and other publications.